We have a new long term govt contract (law enforcement department) for a QA Manager to support a new ICT program and capability by delivering and maintaining the Program Quality Management Plan.
You will also be required to:
- Develop QA work plans to ensure program quality standards are clearly defined, measured and where required improved;
- Coordinate all program activities required for the preparation, execution and follow up of all external 3rd party audits and program reviews;
- Maintain and manage clear action plans to measure the status of required audit findings so as to ensure required quality standards are met across all program work streams and monitor their closure;
What you will need for success:
- Demonstrated knowledge and expertise in providing specific project assurance services on a major IT program of work;
- Previous experience in conducting health checks and/or deep dives on projects and programs of work;
- Ability to identify delivery risk and provide recommendations for remediation and continuous improvement for projects and programs of work;
- Minimum Prince2 and MSP foundation certification;
- Five years’ minimum experience in a similar QA role;
- Qualifications with PRINCE2, ITIL or agile methodologies
Please note: Program and Project Managers will not be considered for this role, without having fulfilled the above specification in regard to dedicated provision of QA services.
Due to security clearance requirements, candidates must be Australian citizens to apply.
For more information please contact Erin Myers or one of our team members on 02 6201 0100.