Our client is a prestigious University based in Melbourne, currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst with superb communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
You will be supporting a project which will introduce greater flexibility for students in terms of securing first preferences for class registrations.
As part of a collaborative, high performing team, you will be involved in:
- Business Process definition
- Business, Functional & Non-Functional requirements
- Knowledge Based Articles
- Service Model Guides
- End to end support for a business and technology based project with significant business change
What you will need for success:
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management
- Business Process Modelling/Definition
- Business and Functional/Non-Functional requirements elicitation and specification
- A good understanding of or experience with academic timetabling processes for students in higher education
For more information please contact Erin Myers or one of our team members on 03 8613 9999.