Our Govt client is seeking a Senior Software Developer – Backend Specialist (Python) to build a data layer and APIs for data access and business logic for a public web facing system.
Baseline Clearance required
- Work with an agile Delivery Team of Business Analysts, UX Designers, Software Developers and Testers.
- Be accountable for knowledge transfer to in-house software team.
- Mentor APS developers and tasking the in-house software team.
Skills and Experience required:
- Experience in developing complex python systems using tools including pip and pyTest.
- Experience in designing and implementing a transactional web-site.
- Experience using external APIs (and their security models)
- Experience designing and implementing RESTful APIs (and their security models)
- Experience in producing detailed design documentation.
- Knowledge of AWS and serverless.
Security Requirements: This role is in a Commonwealth Government environment and the client is limited to accepting Australian Citizenship only. Additionally, a current security clearance of Baseline or higher is mandatory for this position.
Please apply now for further information and position description.
The GMT Team are available on 02 6201 0100 or 03 8613 9999