We have a new contract for a Senior Technical Delivery Manager to deliver and support a new ICT capability.
What your day will look like:
- Overseeing development teams to deliver end-to-end technical solutions in various project and sustainment environments;
- Managing system changes/deployments in large complex environments within formal release and change management environments;
- Managing regular scrums within agile project environments;
- Ensuring technical solutions meet business and system requirements and are in line with approved architectural direction and standards;
- Driving and managing service quality and improvement of service delivery processes;
- Managing release/sprint team resources.
What you will need for success:
- Minimum 7 years’ delivery leadership experience within a technical development environment;
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in managing releases, deployments or sprints in complex environments;
- Experience with negotiating and managing systems development scope and changes with business and technical stakeholders;
- Knowledge of project management principles (e.g. PRINCE2, waterfall and agile);
- Proven experience with prioritising, scheduling, monitoring and reporting on team deliverables;
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
Candidates must be Australian citizens to apply. Current security clearance is desirable.
For more information please contact Erin Myers or one of our team members on 02 6201 0100.