Our Federal Government client is seeking an experienced Solution Architect to provide architectural services across a highly complex environment.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 5 years’ experience as a solution architect with relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent industry certifications including demonstrated experience in one or more the following areas:
- big data;
- master data management;
- information management;
- information sharing and interoperability in a federated environment;
- contemporary integration patterns (and related technologies);
- knowledge graphs (and related technologies), and;
- federated security solutions.
- Ability to develop solutions for large scale transformation projects (including undertaking activities such as data migration and data synchronisation design as well as quality assurance thereof).
- Demonstrated experience in producing solutions design with little supervision and within tight timelines.
All candidates must be Australian Citizens, with an existing Security Clearance, or willing to undergo one.
Please Note: Only suitable applicants will be contacted.
For further detail, please contact our team on 02 6201 0100