We have a new contract for a Strategic Facilitator and Coach to lead teams to drive strategic outcomes. This role is based within the public-sector, with a focus on national security and law enforcement.
What your day will look like:
- Work closely with National Managers and their leadership team to understand and develop strategic direction;
- Provide support to leadership to implement their strategic plan and drive delivery of the plan;
- Provide reporting as requested;
- Contribute to other activities as requested;
- Work effectively in a small team environment;
What you will need for success:
- A minimum 10 years’ experience in strategic and leadership roles
- Proven experience in developing and leading strategy that will deliver organisational change
- Independent, motivated self-starter who is prepared to come up with ideas, driven from insights, and make them happen
- Ability to establish and maintain productive working relationships with senior leaders including collaborating to develop strategy and communicate to boards and committees
- Proven ability to prioritise, organize, motivate others
- Advanced written and oral communication skills
Candidates must be Australian citizens to apply, and have resided in Australia for at least 10 years.
For more information, please contact Erin Myers or one of our team members on 02 6201 0100.