Our client is a prestigious University based in Melbourne, currently seeking a Project Manager to lead multiple projects within a Learning Management System implementation.
This is a 2 year program – initial contract period to end of June 2019.
You will have superb communication and stakeholder engagement skills, as well as a strong technical background – particularly with a focus on data migration.
What your day will look like:
- Manage and deliver the configuration and implementation of a technical solution.
- Develop and execute the work-stream specific project plan.
- Identify potential risks, issues, constraints, inter-dependencies associated.
- Support management reporting for the relevant governance bodies.
- Ensure compliance with standards and guidelines – legislation, statutes, regulations and policies.
Key Skills required:
- Experience managing data migration for projects, ideally within a learning management system.
- Proven experience managing projects with business process and technological change.
- Experience in application of appropriate delivery methodologies and processes.
- Experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects.
- Experience within and understanding of the tertiary education sector, is highly desirable.
- Ability to lead teams through complex work streams.
For more information, please contact Erin Myers or one of our team on 03 8613 9999.