Our Govt client is seeking a UX Designer to work with teams across the division to improve the customer experience.
You will work with a team that engages customers and service delivery teams in user research, to gain a true end-to-end understanding of divisional services and enable holistic and meaningful service improvements.
What your day will look like:
- Conduct user research and gather user needs and business requirements.
- Co-design solutions developing prototypes.
- Carry out user testing, gather data to validate solutions and iterate designs.
- Build service team capability, experience design activities and address accessibility (WCAG 2.0 compliance).
To be considered you will need:
- Experience in user research, user journeys, customer experience maps.
- Develop artefacts to make service improvement opportunities for multiple audiences.
- Strong stakeholder engagement/management skills.
- Solid expertise in human centred design processes and design thinking methodologies.
- Ability to co-design and collaborate with service delivery teams.
- Develop wireframes, annotations and user experience maps.
- Experience using prototyping software such as Axure, Invision, Figma etc.
Our client requires candidates to have Australian Citizenship and ideally a current Commonwealth Government Baseline security clearance (or the ability to obtain one in a timely manner).
For further information please contact Erin Myers or the GMT Team on 02 6201 0100